Just in case you're wondering where I am

Happy Easter! Alleluia - Christ is risen!

In case I've not mentioned it before - sometimes when this blog is quiet (tumbleweed style) I am also blogging on our Church website.  There is a staff blog there which I try to contribute to as I am able. Two particular postings I'd like to point you towards rather than rehashing them here are the Good Friday meditations which I led - which used poetry and prayers based around the Seven Last Words of Christ from the cross - and some Easter Sunday thinkings which went hand in hand with my Easter Day sermon.

I am at present trying to enjoy some downtime. This may mean I get to blog, or it might not.

Thanks for the follows and the comments and the responses, always appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to connect the dots, unnecessarily

A Sermon which upset someone